I'm CTO at PostNauka, software architect, 20+ years of experience in IT, author and host of "SDCast", podcast about software development, organizer and speaker at various meetups and conferences, PHP Russia conference program committee member.
I am engaged in design and development of software systems, building development processes and a bit of mentoring.
My development experience includes creating city-wide security systems, developing various CRM systems, ticketing systems, information and educational platforms.
What I can help you with:
- Planning a project from scratch? I will design the architecture and choose the technology based on business objectives and available resources
- Do you have a project and development has slowed down? I'll help you to find bottlenecks and ways to improve them, or choose the right technology to switch to, help justify and convince the business of the need to change and make a transition plan
- There is a live project, but something is going wrong? I'll help you identify bottlenecks and suggest solutions
- Business doesn't understand what R&D is doing and why all deadlines are failing? I'll help you establish transparent communication and planning
- Developers complain about poor problem-setting and the business that everything is done wrong? I'll help you build the development process from task definition, requirements gathering to release and feedback
- Have difficulties with development, testing, delivery or releases? I'll help you build the life cycle of the whole project, set up CI/CD, release management
- Are there problems in communication within the development team or outside? I'll help you find the cause and offer a solution
- You're growing, the team is expanding, and you don't know how to manage it effectively? I'll help you build a transparent and clear organizational structure, define roles and areas of responsibility
- Do you feel that your developers or yourself (as a developer) are not working at their full potential, there are problems with motivation? I'll help you figure out what the problem is and how to solve it.
DevRel, public speaking and conferences:
- Are you having trouble hiring, don't know how to look for developers? I'll tell you how to make your tech brand recognizable
- You've never spoken at a conference and are afraid to start so as not to fall in the mud? I'll tell you how to get started and help you prepare a talk
- Don't know how to convince your employer to attend a conference or even speak at one? I'll help you find convincing reasons